No, but it is highly recommended. Excel is the industry standard, and it is good to have a version of the software and to learn how to use it. If you don't have Excel, you can use the SDA in Google Sheets.
Articles in this section
- Is the Syndicated Deal Analyzer Mac (Numbers) compatible ?
- Why is my SDA not working as expected? I'm seeing errors or incorrect values.
- Does the SDA work with Google Sheets?
- Does the SDA work on a Mac?
- Do I need to buy Excel to use the SDA?
- Syndicated Deal Analyzer (SDA) Overview
- Monthly Subscription Cost with the Syndicated Deal Analyzer?
- Does SDA work outside of the US
- Can I Use the SDA for Something Besides Apartments?