We strongly recommend that you ALWAYS have your attorney either review an existing PSA (provided by the seller, for example) or create a new one for you. Always use an attorney - never just use a template (even if it’s from my course)
Articles in this section
- Recent Podcast Episodes
- Recent Blog Articles
- Can I join Nighthawk Equity if I am not accredited
- Michael’s Favorite Tech and Productivity Tools
- What equipment does MB use for his podcast?
- I'm Interested In Investing With You / How Do I Invest With You / Nighthawk?
- Do you recommend having an attorney put together a PSA?
- Michael’s Favorite Podcasts
- Michael’s Favorite Books
- Links to Michael Blank eBooks